Configure dimensions and measures.
- Number of digits after the decimal separator;
- Buffer dimension to stabilize live measurement values by averaging n values;
- Default sigma for fitting the primitives;
- Unit of measure for dimensions;
- Noise reduction to stabilize the measurement result for small value changes;
- Default type for angle measurement (decimal or degree);
- Offset for dimensions;
- Lower and upper default tolerance;
- Show Tag, Nominal Value, Index of dimension:
The first two values can be set in the Property Bar, the third is calculated by the system as an index of deviation between the nominal value and that is measured, with respect to the lower / upper tolerance values.